Top 10 signs you are an early adopter
Posted by brvanlanen
Interesting list of signs. How many are true for you?
Here are the Top 10 Signs you’re an early adopter:
9. You stalk the social web looking for alpha and beta invites.
8. You’ve lost track of how many accounts you have on hundreds of different websites.
7. You loved FriendFeed and still think that if it had held out, it would’ve become popular.
6. You accept Android fragmentation as a fact of life and don’t see what the issue is all about.
5. You have a Google Profile tailored to your needs and preferences.
4. You use your account on GetSatisfaction to report bugs and provide feedback.
3. You love Gmail and can’t figure out why anyone would want to use anything else.
2. You have RSS for breakfast.
And the #1 sign you’re an early adopter is:
1. You are still searching for the “perfect” Twitter client!
(Source: Skeptic Geek)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Why We Shouldn’t Get Too Excited About Early Adopters (readwriteweb.com)
- Adoption By Media Give Tumblr High Hopes (revenews.com)
- Tumblr, a New Spin in the Flurry of Social Media (nytimes.com)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Delicious (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About brvanlanenJust a thirty-something guy currently hanging it up in the greater Green Bay area. My post-high school educational background is mainly in the Information Technology field. Specifically I have an A.A.S. in Computer Network Systems and a B.S. in Information Systems Security, both from ITT Technical Institute, in addition to A and MCDST certifications. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking and sports. My Christian faith is also important to me as a Missouri-Synod Lutheran and all my children attend a Lutheran grade school. When it comes to political leanings I am a conservative first and foremost which you will discover rather quickly. As for sports I am a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers.
Posted on August 9, 2010, in Social Networking, Technology and tagged Early adopter, FriendFeed, GetSatisfaction, Google, Posterous, Social network, Tumblr, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Top 10 signs you are an early adopter.
Comments are closed.