Must have social media dashboards
Posted by brvanlanen
Own your own business? Considering starting one? Social media is a must and here are some insights on dashboard tools.
While big brands and agencies have the luxury of resources and money, local
businesses don’t. What they need is a social-media dashboard — an all-in-one,
Web-based monitoring tool for Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites where
customers hang out — that can optimize their online presence, engage with users
and manage social campaigns. But that tool needs to meet three criteria: cheap,
easy to use and automated. With that in mind, here’s a list of the top four that
I find particularly well-suited for business use. (Source: VentureBeat)
Although I haven’t started a business yet I do utilize HootSuite and find it to be a great tool. I will be looking into Jungle Torch as I see benefits from blogging standpoint of the tool. Once I decide if I want to start a business I will definitely be looking at the other two tools mentioned, Trackur and Netvibe.
Powered by ScribeFire.
- More business social media than you can shake a stick at (e1evation.com)
- Trendrr Launches New Real-Time Dashboard With Location (nytimes.com)
- Trendrr is the latest “social media” dashboard – but it’s got your location too (venturebeat.com)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Delicious (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About brvanlanenJust a thirty-something guy currently hanging it up in the greater Green Bay area. My post-high school educational background is mainly in the Information Technology field. Specifically I have an A.A.S. in Computer Network Systems and a B.S. in Information Systems Security, both from ITT Technical Institute, in addition to A and MCDST certifications. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking and sports. My Christian faith is also important to me as a Missouri-Synod Lutheran and all my children attend a Lutheran grade school. When it comes to political leanings I am a conservative first and foremost which you will discover rather quickly. As for sports I am a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers.
Comments are closed.