Posted by brvanlanen
For those of you who haven’t had the chance to test the beta, Android TweetDeck is a completely reworked UI for managing your social media empire. With the app you can view and post to Twitter, Facebook,Foursquare and Buzz. We’ve tried to innovate as much as possible to deliver a smooth, clean experience while offering more power than any other social mobile client. Updates from all services are viewable in blended Home and Me columns so you can easily keep up-to-date without a lot of jumping around. We’ve also strived to take what has made TweetDeck a great Twitter client and provide that level of support to the other services. Here’s a quick video rundown of app functionality:
I just started using the desktop version of Tweetdeck and can will be looking at utilizing it on Android as well.
Powered by ScribeFire.
- TweetDeck Arrives on Android (readwriteweb.com)
- TweetDeck for Android Officially Launched (mashable.com)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Delicious (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About brvanlanenJust a thirty-something guy currently hanging it up in the greater Green Bay area. My post-high school educational background is mainly in the Information Technology field. Specifically I have an A.A.S. in Computer Network Systems and a B.S. in Information Systems Security, both from ITT Technical Institute, in addition to A and MCDST certifications. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking and sports. My Christian faith is also important to me as a Missouri-Synod Lutheran and all my children attend a Lutheran grade school. When it comes to political leanings I am a conservative first and foremost which you will discover rather quickly. As for sports I am a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers.
Posted on October 15, 2010, in Social Media, Technology, Twitter and tagged Android, Facebook, Foursquare Solutions, Google Buzz, Social media, TweetDeck, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Android TweetDeck.
Comments are closed.