No more choice …
Posted by brvanlanen
when it comes to your Facebook profile.
Back in December, Facebook introduced its new profiles to the world. For the first month, users could choose between the new profile and the old profile. Starting today, all accounts will be upgraded to the new profile.
The new Facebook profiles feature a revamped interface, as well as easy access to photos of the user. The profiles also offer more details about work and education information, while letting users put friends into distinct categories, list various interests, and fill out a nifty new “about me” user summary.
I started using the new profile back in December, think it’s pretty cool. The next step is to check out this guide.
What do you think of the new Facebook profile?
- New Facebook profiles rolling out to everyone, whether you like it or not (downloadsquad.switched.com)
- Facebook Begins Assimilating All Users Into New Profile Design (iphonesavior.com)
- Facebook New Profile Is Here To Stay (geniusgeeks.com)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Delicious (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About brvanlanenJust a thirty-something guy currently hanging it up in the greater Green Bay area. My post-high school educational background is mainly in the Information Technology field. Specifically I have an A.A.S. in Computer Network Systems and a B.S. in Information Systems Security, both from ITT Technical Institute, in addition to A and MCDST certifications. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking and sports. My Christian faith is also important to me as a Missouri-Synod Lutheran and all my children attend a Lutheran grade school. When it comes to political leanings I am a conservative first and foremost which you will discover rather quickly. As for sports I am a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers.
Posted on January 11, 2011, in Facebook, Social Media, Social Networking, Technology News and tagged Design, Facebook, Friends, New Profile, Online Communities, Social network, Upgrade. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on No more choice ….
Comments are closed.